“Martin Oduor-Otieno is an inspirational and courageous leader unwavering in his determination to go where no one has gone before. Ever determined to leave an example for others coming after him.”
- Betty Maina, CEO of the Kenya Association of Manufacturers.
“I admire his ability to respect everyone despite their status, race, gender and class…”
- Nasin Devji, CEO Diamond Trust Bank.
“Even after he was appointed Permanent Secretary Finance, it never went to his head…”
- Manu Chandaria.
“I have enormous respect for the man. I am glad I met him…”
- Dr Richard Leakey.
“A leader leads by example not by force. Dr. Oduor-Otieno’s leadership style blends the 21st Century and the advice of the sage Sun Tzu. Read and learn from an African business leader par excellence...”
- Aly Khan, CEO Rich Company and a financial industry and social media guru.
“Martin exemplifies all the qualities required of a modern 21st Century leader.”
- Bob Collymore, CEO Safaricom Limited, innovators of the pioneering and World Acclaimed MPESA mobile money transfer product.
“Martin has cut a niche for himself as among a crop of new leaders who understand that positions of responsibility are platforms to provide service.”
- Francis Okello, Chairman of Barclays.